Monday, December 10, 2012

First Post

     Well, this is my first post! I love writing but rarely finish my journals, so I figured this would be a good compromise. I've started two blogs in the past, but just ended up deleting them after forgetting to update after months at a time. My intent for starting this blog was more so I could just journal about the changes happening right now in my life, but with more accountability since everyone else can see this. I'll be writing updates about my health, my transition into college, my spiritual journey as I continue to seek God's will for my life and various other things as well! I can't wait to look back on this post a couple years from now and have fun reminiscing. :)

Thank you for reading and God bless,

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog design! Wish you luck with blogging!

    Merry Christmas,
    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you are blogging! Blogging has been my way of journaling and expressing myself. :)

    Pepper

    http://pepperhales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete